top 10 reasons why it's good to be a chamber member!
1. Save Money
- By participating in the group rating discount programs through Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Frank Gates Workers' Compensation program.
- With a business profile and member listing on the Chamber website as well as a hyperlink to your business' website.
- Ribbon cutting and grand opening photos in the newspaper, on our website and Facebook page.
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Member window cling to proudly display your support of the Chamber of Commerce and the Pickaway County business community.
- Many members of the community consider Chamber membership to be a sign of a reputable, stable business. Our office receives calls from individuals checking to see if a business is a Chamber member.
- The receives numerous calls asking for Chamber members that specialize in specific areas. We refer and recommend ONLY Chamber members.
- We offer Networking & Education Roundtables as an opportunity for members to gain valuable information on topics pertinent to business success.
- We publish a map, directory and an online member directory that is a benefit to Chamber members ONLY as a form of advertising and promotion.
- Leadership Pickaway is a program which identifies and develops talented and committee citizens who aspire to provide leadership in Pickaway County's business and community activities. Only Chamber members my participate.
- Regularly scheduled Business After Business events
- Regularly scheduled Networking & Education Roundtables
- Special events throughout the year
- Downtown Business Association
- Pickaway County Safety Council
- Through Chamber membership, businesses have the opportunity to meet with local elected officials during special roundtable sessions throughout the year.
- The Chamber is a proactive advocate for member businesses on issues affecting legislation and local economic development. We exist to help our members succeed!